We have been trying to add more fermented foods to our diet and this recipe is a Great way to do that with sauerkraut! Our oldest child usually complains when we have sauerkraut but tonight he dove right in and Enjoyed Dinner!
- 16oz Bag of Frozen Cauliflower (cooked)
- 1-1/2 pounds smoked Polish sausage or kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices, or Cubed Ham
- 1 jar (16 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Select Savory Seasonings, California Granulated Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in sausage (or ham), sauerkraut, 2 cups cheese, heavy cream, onions, mustard and garlic.
- Spoon into a greased 9”x13” baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and bubbly, 45-50 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy